Jennifer Bahn Photography: Sweet and Sleepy

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet and Sleepy

Oh my....just a warning..look at the following photos ONLY if you are prepared for some major baby fever!  This new little man is my cousin's baby and he is just about the most beautiful newborn ever!  He is two weeks old today, and was such a good little guy for his photos.  He was awake and showed off his eyes, and then he slept so well and let us try lots of things.  Like I said, just perfect!  I had so much fun meeting you today little man..mom and dad..hope he is all tired out for you tonight and sleeps great.  Love you guys!
Perhaps my fave, but I have many more to edit!
Love the eyes

Ahh..my new hat!  He wears it so well :)
Baby toes


With mom and dad

Tried something new and really like how it turned out
So sweet in mama's hands

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen ~~ thanks so very much for the wonderful day! The photos are fantastic and you do amazing work!We look forward to the future! Your aunt, cousin & family send you our love from Algona