Jennifer Bahn Photography: On The Way!!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

On The Way!!!!

OOHHH!!!  I'm so excited!  I've been thinking about it for awhile, and finally did it..I ordered a new camera!  A Canon 5d is on it's way to me and I can hardly wait!  My old Canon will become a back-up.  I can't wait to have this to use all summer!!!  Anyway, no new photos this weekend.  This was my first weekend since the middle of January I had no photos.  My niece had a big dance competition on Saturday I couldn't miss, and my mom, daughter and I had a date to the zoo today.  My husband had his big final presentation for his master's degree this weekend, and now he's all done!  So we had a busy weekend.  

I couldn't however, go a weekend without posting any photos, so here are a few snapshots from today at the zoo.  (Yes, I do take snapshots!)  One is of my little on, SO excited to be on the monorail, and the other is of her and I together. (She is much less excited in this one.  I think I was cramping her style!)  I will be back at it next weekend with new photos.  I plan to work hard on my website this week to hopefully have up and running in a few weeks!  Very exciting!  Have a great week :)



No comments: