Jennifer Bahn Photography: Oh The Cuteness!!!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh The Cuteness!!!!

First of all, I LOVE this little man's outfit here.  These bright colors and the stripes just look so great in photos.  Combine that with his intense, big, brown eyes and wow...  I couldn't narrow it down as to which ones to post, so here are quite a few..and I haven't even edited half of them yet! He also really didn't enjoy sitting on my backdrops, so we just put it away and went with it, and I'm so happy with how they turned out.  It was really fun for me to get away from that for awhile too.  I had SO much fun with you guys today!!  I can't wait to get you the rest of them!

We snuck outside for a few and tried to take advantage before this April snow hits :(


Love the sly smile here
Exploring this new, outside world
Love the pose here

No comments: