Jennifer Bahn Photography: Little Miss Smiley!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Miss Smiley!!

I think I took pictures of the most smiley baby there has ever been! This little honey is the daughter of some good friends of ours, and she is already 6 months old. She pretty much smiled at me the whole time! I didn't even have to work for them! I sure hope you like them. There are lots more to come. Check out this adorable face:
My fave!


Love her little ponytail
Big smile

Her and her daddy


Aww..daddy's girl

3 comments:

christy bode said...

cute cute cute!! great job, Jen!

Little Moon Photography said...

Oh she is adorable!!! You are a natural talent Jen!

Anonymous said...

You do such a wonderful job Jen. Each time I view Kates adorable pictures I laugh, want to cry and squeeze her to death.
You have truly brought her smiley personality thru in your pictures. I can't wait to order some.
Grandma Sue