Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Expectant Mama!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Beautiful Expectant Mama!!

This weekend I got to do my first maternity session!! This expectant mama was so much fun! I hope she wasn't too sick of me by the time I was done. If only we all looked as good pregnant as she does!! She truly had that expectant mother glow! I could've taken pictures all day, and am pretty sure she was sick of me by the time I was done! Here are a TON from our session! I had too many favorites to pick, so I narrowed it down to these. I wanted to share lots, since I don't have any other maternity sessions up here. Thanks again Mrs. B. I had a BLAST!!! I can't wait to meet your new little one when he arrives!





























6 comments:

Jennifer Kelly said...

Great job with these Jennifer! She is such a beautiful mommy!

Alicia said...

Beautiful job Jen! Wish I looked that good while pg! You can see they are proud parents!

Wendolene said...

Love Love the one in the pink shirt, standing against the wall. There are so many beautiful ones, but that's my favorite.

kristylynnphotography said...

These are awesome. What an amazingly beautiful family! You did awesome on this session Jen. I wish my belly had been that perfect! :)

Trina Scanapico said...

Wow! Your rocked these! I really love #6! The salmon colored shirt really shows off her perfect little bump! Beautiful!

Emily said...

These pictures are awesome! What a beautiful Mommy!