Jennifer Bahn Photography: Brother and Sister = ADORABLE!!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Brother and Sister = ADORABLE!!!

It took all I had not to pack these two up and take them home with me today!  They were SO much fun, and were as sweet as they are adorable.  I had so much fun with them.  Couple that with the fact that it was a beautiful Minnesota day and we got to play outside, and I was on cloud 9 when I left their house today!  These are only a few of the many beautiful photos I have of these two. 
Is she a beauty or what???
Loved her shirt too!




Full of personality

And now for her little brother...brace yourself for the cuteness!!!
What a little man
LOVE this one!



He had just as many great expressions as his sister
The two of them
And... my favorite!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lainey and Jack are our grandchildren and these pictures are fantastic. We live 4 hours away from them and Stacey send them to me today - what a great way to start the day. You do great work. Grandma Becky