Jennifer Bahn Photography: Mr. W. at almost 4 Months!!! - Jordan Baby Photographer

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mr. W. at almost 4 Months!!! - Jordan Baby Photographer

It was so much fun today to go back and see this handsome little man!  The last time I saw him, he was just a newborn.  It is amazing how much these little ones grow in just 3 short months.  It was great seeing you again.  I said I only kind of look forward to our next session, just because that means summer is over :(  But I can't wait to see Mr. W. again!  Enjoy your summer with him!!!

A big smile for mom!!  We worked hard to get these.  They are really hit or miss at this stage, and he had a fun morning with mom and used up lots of them before I got there, but he still saved a few for me!!
Love this shirt with his eyes
Hanging out in the grass
Big boy!
So good on his tummy holding that head up.  He's a strong one!
And, I just realized we got a shot just like this at his newborn session, almost the same expression everything!  I love the changes in 3 months.  Wow!




No comments: