Jennifer Bahn Photography: Tiny and New - Jordan Newborn Photographer

Friday, April 2, 2010

Tiny and New - Jordan Newborn Photographer

This little man worked hard for these pictures today, so he gets an extra big preview!  Handsome little miracle, W, is actually not even supposed to be here quite yet, but decided to come into the world a little early at 33 1/2 weeks..the same as my daughter!  So we had lots to talk about today!  Finally he was able to come home last week, after a long NICU stay, and we were able to get his photos done for him today!  I can't wait to see the big, strong boy he is going to grow up to be!  Enjoy this tiny time..it goes so fast!  It was so great to meet your family today.  Thanks for having me up!
Checkin me out!





love this profile shot

A couple with mom and dad

2 comments:

jenny said...

OMG!! These are absolutely PRECIOUS!! Nice work, Jen! He just can't get any cuter!

Jessica said...

I agree - you're amazing Jen.