Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Brothers and Sisters - Chaska, MN

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful Brothers and Sisters - Chaska, MN

This morning I went to Chaska and got to photograph these beautiful kids.  Four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls equals lots of fun for me.  They were so photogenic, it made my job so easy!  We met at their grandparents' house and I told their mom I may have to rent it out from them for winter photo sessions.  It was just beautiful and the lighting and setting was perfect for these photos.  Here is a sneak peek of today.  There are so many great ones from today...I can't wait for you to see the rest!  Thanks for having me out today!
The oldest brother
Next in line
Here come the beautiful girls!  I LOVE LOVE her hair....just gorgeous!!!
And the little sister...such a sweetie!!!

No comments: