Jennifer Bahn Photography: Benson Senior

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Benson Senior

This gorgeous senior was down in the cities visiting family this weekend, and scheduled her senior pics for while she was here.  I am SO lucky and happy that she did, because she was a beauty to photograph and I had a blast with her and her mom and aunt!  It was a bit chilly when we started off, but turned into just a gorgeous fall morning.  I hope you like what you see so far..it was hard to narrow it down for the blog, there are just so many I love!  
This one is just gorgeous in black and white, but just as beautiful in color! I couldn't decide which to post, so we went black and white.   Can you say BEAUTIFUL?!
Beautiful fall colors







Love the scarf here..I love scarves in pictures!! Just adds such a fun pop!

No comments: